A list of digital resources we compiled to give parents and educators more options on digital learning or eBook to meet your remote learning needs, check back from time to time!(last updated on 3/27/20):
- Westchester Library System created an eResource Quick Guide with many great resources. Our librarian also curated a list which has 20 best Middle Grade titles from Hoopla and Libby!
- Junior Library Guild, a renowned collection development professional service, now is offering their JLG@Home eBook for free!
- Sebco now is offering many non-fiction eBook for free until 6/30/20. Follow the link: http://library.esebco.com/site/login?login=keepreading&password=SEBCO, and put 1 as the ID
- Lerner, a renowned non-fiction publisher offers their Digital Library for free until 6/30/20
- 12-Story Library entire eBook collection free until 5/30/20
Online Learning and Storytimes
- Best Podcast on Kids’ books: https://kidlit.tv/2019/10/best-podcasts-for-kids/
- Scholastic Learn At Home
- HarperCollins‘s At Home Resources for Kids and Families during coronavirus 2020
- Candlewick Press resources for educators
- Free authors virtual storytimes
Free Online Activities & Printouts
- Penguin Random House puts together many educational resources and activities on Brightly.
- Harper Collins offers Harper Kids Story Time Any Time with free downloadable activities.
- Phaidon Publisher Children’s Activity Pack
- Children’s Museum of Manhattan offers many fantastic at-home activities!
- Visit Kennedy Space center without leaving your couch!