Free Online Programs from Eastchester Library:
- We offer online Yoga classes, Book Clubs, and more programs via Zoom. Click here for more information.
Free Online Activities:
- Zynga: Looking for multiplayer games, or would you rather play solo? Zynga’s free games let you have fun the way you want to.
- 247 Patient Card Game
- Addicting Games.
- Arkadium Games
- Read Better: connects to tutors who can help you improve your reading skills. It is one-on-one tutoring for adults. Registration is required by phone 914-231-3264 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here for more information.
- HSE Connect!: monthly information sessions – held via Zoom as well as a Helpline – are available to explain the steps to obtain a diploma and assist in navigating self study resources and supportive services. Visit Firstfind.org. You can call 914-231-3264 or email email@example.com.
- LinkedIn: offers Free Learning Courses to Help You Navigate the Impact of COVID-19 and also Free Job Seekers Navigate Career Strategies Resources.
- Fun learning for science programming or parents helping their kids.
- Free Best Open Software for Home and Business.
Free Online Learning and Activities from Museums:
- Westchester Children’s museum offers fantastic programs for children and resource for parents and kids explaining COVID-19.
- Children’s Museum of Manhattan offers fun everyday activities for whole family.
- American Museum of Natural History offers virtual tours, videos, games, and more for teachers and families.
- Frick Collection Museum offers virtual exhibition, workshop webinar, lecture online,…
- Bruce Museum offers STEAM activities, digital weekends and more programs via social media like Twitter, Facebook, Instagram.
- Intrepid Sea & Air Space Museum offers online resources and programs, designed for teachers students and learning from home. Online family programs explore history, science, and ingenuity with the aid of print-at-home materials.
- Katonah Museum of Art offers series of art projects that brings creativity to wherever you are.